April 18, 2014

This, That & Then Some

All images from my instagram

Happy Friday, loves! I'm officially on a short, but much-needed, spring break. I'm spending today and part of tomorrow working around my house and then heading to my parents' place for Easter. It's gonna feel great to have a few days to breathe, catch up on a few projects, and enjoy some extra hours of sleep. Enjoy the links below in your downtime this weekend!

Currently. . .

READING:
Chic Coastal Living - it's one of my favorite new blog reads.

INSPIRED BY:
My travel pinboard. It's time for a getaway, folks.

WANTING:
Everything from the white + color collection at Target right now!

LOVING:
The classics really never go out of style - love this lineup of iconic hair styles that are perfectly modern.

LOOKING AT:
All the adorable photos of Prince George - his little cheeks are so squeezable!

OUTFIT ENVY:
I'm absolutely loving this pink suit - on Fridays we wear pink, right?!

REPLAY:
Here's a quick look back at my style posts from this week - maxi dress weather and a floral scarf.
SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

That turquoise beaded earring is lovely!

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Rebecca and Lori said...

Enjoy your spring break, and have a happy Easter!
Lori

R's Rue said...

Be blessed