July 26, 2014

This That & Then Some


Dress, gifted KOHL'S | Shoes, J. CREW FACTORY | Flower, gifted INITIALS INC. | Necklace, MAURICE'S

Happy weekend, friends! I thought I would pop in quickly to share some fun links with you! The past few weeks have been so busy with traveling that I haven't had a chance to do a round-up - hope you enjoy!

Currently. . .

WATCHING
I won't even try to hide the fact that I've watched this trailer...ahem...several times. (E! News)

MISSING
My sweet blog friends that I got to spend time with in Atlanta. See a recap of #SBSCon here!

LOVING
This is probably my favorite outfit post I've done so far - photos were shot at the beach last week.

WANTING
I absolutely love this bright, floral dress that Shelby wore on her blog this week! I'm not sure I can pull it off quite like she can, though! (Glitter & Gingham)

OBSESSING
Tassels are on my radar big time right now! Aren't these earrings just adorable?!

THINKING ABOUT
I would love to attempt this easy doormat DIY. What color would look good with my pink door?! (Cupcakes and Cashmere)

AT HOME
I'm torn about snatching up some pink flamingos for my front lawn. My mind says tacky, but my heart says fabulous. (Kelly Golightly)
SHARE:

No comments