April 27, 2015

Postcards from Florida












In case you don't follow along on instagram, I wanted to shared a few snaps from my recent Florida trip. It was a jam-packed five days and we had an awesome time. When you get paid to go to Disney - it's a pretty sweet deal. Our first stop was in Atlanta for a Braves game then we traveled through the night to Orlando (the perfect way to plan it with fifty teenagers). Then we hit Magic Kingdom, Busch Gardens Tampa, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios and Island of Adventure, and Sea World over the next four days. It was exhausting but so fun, and just the break I needed to get me through these next few (crazy) weeks. It's hard to believe summer break is right around the corner!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday, friends!
SHARE:

3 comments

Brittany@TheLadyLawyer said...

I love Disney--especially as an adult!

Girl Meets Bow said...

Isn't Florida the best?! I just love it!! :) GLad you had a fun trip! XO

naghmeh said...

omg! I just want to reach through the screen and be in these photos! haha. Disney is on my bucket list an I can't wait to go, looks so good :)
xo
The Fashionista Bubble