May 29, 2015

Weekend Wishes: The Little Things


Happy Friday, friends! Sometimes holiday work weeks can feel so long and drawn out, but this one has flown by. As most of you know, I'm a high school counselor by day, and tonight is our graduation. I have so many mixed emotions right now. There are some really special kids in this class, this is the group that I traveled to Florida with a few weeks ago, and I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that they're ready to take on the next chapter in their lives. I couldn't be happier for their accomplishments and everything that's about to happen for them. God has put me right where I need to be.

I wanted to close out the week with some photos I snapped around the house recently of some of my current favorite things. It's a hodge-podge of pieces that I just had to share with you. Hope you enjoy! Happy weekend and happy graduation to all you graduates out there!

{ Emily Schuman's new book Cupcakes and Cashmere at Home was delivered this week! Can't wait to start reading it this weekend. You can get her first book here. }

{ As I'm sure you've noticed, I have been so obsessed with bright, beaded, stackable bracelets lately. When I found the turquoise set and the stretchy, sequin set at work last week, I snatched them up immediately. The tassel bangles are Lauren Conrad from Kohl's.}

{ Too Faced Melted Lipstick is my new beauty obsession. Why did y'all not tell me about this?! }

{ I've been following Aliza Licht (aka: DKNYPRGirl) on twitter since I got a twitter five years ago. And now, she's put all her 140-character smarts, wits, and knowledge into a book. }

{ I got these silver/platinum Jack Rogers sandals during their Memorial Day sale over the weekend. (hands in the air emoji here) }

{ Those pink cards say "How the devil are you?" - Kate Spade, you kill me. The personalized ones were designed by Melissa Noucas of The Atelier. }

{ I will not apologize for my tassel obsession. Thread tassels, gifted Gold & Gray | Suede tassels, Versona }

SHARE:

No comments